1. The development of a holistic perspective for our work.
2. The application of the new paradigm of science; problem solving with the help of intuitive modes of perception. The see-tank as a further development from the think-tank.
3. Expanding our awareness and improving our mental abilities through a Western Yoga of the mind: The MindGym-programme.
4. A way of personal growth. Behavioural pattern recognition through art and the application of its insights into daily life. How we form, perceive, deal with and change patterns.
5. The use of meditation and prayer to alleviate conditions.
6. The programme “Journey into energy”: Guided tours to sacred sites and places of power to free and energise, activate and stimulate our dormants talents.
7. Experimental gardening with energies (“Gardening with consciousness”).
For more information please contact us.